Get Help with Your Computer

Information Technology Advisors (ITAs) are students residing in your College House. ITAs staff the computer lab in your College House and also help residents with computer problems. ITAs are supported by a full-time professional staff.

Assistance is free, and you can submit a request online. An ITA will contact you to set up an appointment.

Click here to request assistance or check the status of a previous case

If you experience any problems requesting assistance, please bring your PennCard and stop by your College House's help desk, usually in the computer lab. The ITA on-duty can submit the request for you.

Students who do not live in College Houses can receive support by calling ISC's First Call at (215) 57-FIRST.